Associate, Company Secretary
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Sep 17
Handle full range of company secretarial duties to ensure the Company and its subsidiaries comply with all relevant statutory and regulatory requiriements.
• Handling company secretarial work for CLSA group companies involving incorporation in various jurisdictions outside of Hong Kong
• Advising on corporate governance and ensuring compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements
• Ensuring various reporting obligations and corporate information is fulfilled and maintained
• Maintaining statutory and compliance records
• Organising board meetings and general meetings including preparing meeting agenda, minutes, notices, proxies, waivers of notice and correspondence relating to directors’ and shareholders’ meetings
• Preparing annual returns and other filings in compliance with the Companies Ordinance, SFO and other applicable rules and legislation
• Assisting in the compilation of disclosure materials for the annual accounts
• Coordinating with holding companies, subsidiaries and third parties on disclosure and reporting obligations and requests, preparing and filing related Company notices and returns
• Coordinating post-listing compliance works with CITIC Securities, CLSA’s parent company
• Managing all non-statutory duties including opening and closing accounts and conducting KYC
• Liaising with various providers including, but not limited to external auditors and lawyers
• Providing secretarial support as and when required
• Handling ad-hoc assignments, e.g. due diligence for various projects
• Degree holder with associate membership of HKICS or ICSA
• At least 3 to 4 years solid company secretarial experience preferably in an investment bank
• General knowledge of listing rules and SFO reporting requirements
• Well-organised and able to work independently
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese & Putonghua)
If you are seeking a dynamic environment in which to build your career in treasury, please send applications and CV to email@example.com
CLSA is Asia’s leading capital markets and investment group, connecting global investors to insights, liquidity and capital to drive their investment strategies.
Award-winning research, an extensive Asia footprint, direct links to China and highly experienced finance professionals differentiate our innovative products and services in asset management, alternative investment, corporate finance, capital markets, securities and wealth management.
As the international platform of CITIC Securities, China’s largest investment bank, CLSA is uniquely positioned to facilitate cross border capital flows and bridge China to the world and the world to China.
Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CLSA operates from 20 cities across Asia, Australia, the Americas and Europe.
For further information, please visit www.clsa.com.