- Negotiable GBP
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Links International
- 07 Sep 18 2018-09-07
Due to continued rapid expansion we are looking for a dynamic Associate Consultant to join our one of our Recruitment team in Hong Kong.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Participate in the execution of job orders
- Liaise with candidates and select clients to arrange interviews.
- Begin to take candidate feedback after job interview and synthesize that information.
- Proactively audit the candidate database to refresh candidate profiles through phone and face to face interviews.
- Update candidate database with 100% accuracy
- Data-code audited candidates within the candidate information system.
- Prepare tear-sheets of candidates within targeted functions
- Search other relevant industry databases for candidates with specific skills.
- Communicate effectively by telephone, email and in writing with candidates
- Effectively support senior recruiters in sourcing candidates for specific job orders
- Post advertisements for candidates and arrange for senior recruiter interviews
- Interview candidates to shortlist as part of job execution
- Interview candidates as part of on-going database enhancement
- Continually develop knowledge on current market / industry trends relating to the industry or job function
Qualifications & Skills
- University graduate
- International exposure through school or work preferred
- 2+ years' work experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and charisma
- Enjoys speaking on the phone. Not afraid to approach people they don't know
- High energy, passionate and a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Organized, focused and able to multi-task
- Excellent English and Cantonese essential. Mandarin a plus.
- Relevant industry experience or candidate management experience