Associate, Corporate Access
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Nomura Asia
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
Looking to hire an associate to join the corporate access team based in Hong Kong covering Greater China sector across the execution and origination of the corporate access function. Responsibilities include organizing tours and bespoke trips, events and road shows for Hong Kong, A shares and Taiwanese companies. 3 to 5 years’ experience in Corporate Access combined with dealing with Chinese companies and having managed trips in Hong Kong and China. Fluent Mandarin Chinese & English
Nomura is an Asia-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm practices disciplined entrepreneurship while building on a long tradition of serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership. For further information about Nomura, visit www.nomura.com.
This role will manage the execution and origination related aspects of the Corporate Access function.
Tours and bespoke trips
• Contacting Hong Kong, A shares and Taiwanese companies to arrange meetings & site visits for investors
• Planning the itinerary, coordinating ground logistics, generate investor packs
• Building relationship with North Asian corporates
• Originate ideas, sourcing industry experts for trips and as client events
• Managing corporate invitations and corporate confirmation
• 1x1 meeting scheduling experience for conferences
• Managing conference budget, feedback and updating real-time info on system
• Managing conference website / on-line registration system
• Negotiating with various vendors
• Onsite logistics support & lunch arrangements
• Work independently to communicate with external and internal clients on road show planning and scheduling
• Prepare pitchbooks
• Arrange road show logistics (e.g. ground transportation, hotel booking, flight booking)
• Gather post NDR feedback from sales
• 3 to 5 years Corporate Access experience
• Exposure and experience in dealing with Chinese companies combined with having managed trips in Hong Kong and China.
• Have experience in scheduling and managing corporate days
• Able to work independently and coordinate with key stakeholders within the firm
• Fluent Mandarin Chinese & English – written and oral
• Willing to work long hours, especially during peak seasons
Regional Disclaimers / Diversity Statement
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation.