- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 01 Oct 17
Associate, Corporate Development (Employee Banking)
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.* Assist to develop the Employee Banking strategy by aligning Group Employee Banking and Country business strategic intent;
* Drive and implement segment campaigns and client events that aim at expanding Employee Banking customer base, enhancing product penetration and increase stickiness
* Work closely with Sales team to ensure delivery of business objectives
* Drive and implement initiatives that aim to enhance revenue, footings and stickiness of Employee Banking segment;
* Be able to handle business MI and portfolio management
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills that is able to engage key stakeholders in implementing Employee Banking initiatives and driving Employee Banking business
- Strong self motivator who can drive initiatives independently and effectively;
- Numeric; strong communication and good analytical skills;
- Experience in bank segment or product areas is preferable.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 10/12/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.