Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic cyber security specialist to join our Hong Kong team.
- Develop and implement offensive cybersecurity tests to validate the completeness and effectiveness of cybersecurity controls for operating systems, databases, middleware, network devices, and applications.
- Identify and track fraud threats across platforms and domains
- Prepare Security Test Strategy, Test Plan and Test Specifications for services
- Perform tool evaluation and make recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Information Technology, or other relevant disciplines
- Prior experience in penetration testing, ethical hacking, cybersecurity
- Exposure in financial services / banks
- Experience in scripting languages, e.g. Python, Ruby, LUA, Powershell, BASH, etc.
- Holder of relevant industry recognised security testing certification is advantageous
Interested candidates please send your application to our Regional HR Manager at email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.