The role This incumbent will report to the team head of Data Governance. Key accountabilities * Develop and oversee data governance and its related policies and guidelines for the whole banking group; * Coordinate with Head Office for the implementation of data governance policies and
This incumbent will report to the team head of Data Governance.
- Develop and oversee data governance and its related policies and guidelines for the whole banking group;
- Coordinate with Head Office for the implementation of data governance policies and processes to make sure it is in line with Head Office requirements and expectations;
- Be a facilitator to execute Group’s data governance initiatives taking into account the appropriate local requirements from relevant parties and project manage systems changes, when applicable;
- Ensure the Group is in compliance with both internal policies and standards as well as external regulation and industry’s requirements and best practices;
- Produce regular progress status report and measurement on the Group data governance performance.
Skills & experience
- Bachelor degree holder with majors in Business Management, Languages, Computer Science or related subjects;
- Good proficiency in Chinese and English, preferable with fluent Mandarin skills and Chinese writing skill
- 3 years of relevant experience in terms of policy development, implementation or project management;
- Good knowledge in term of Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Service and Data Standard areas or quick learner who can master the concept and idea;
- Problem solver with excellent communication skills with ability to propose sound resolution from complex environment for management decisions in a fast-paced, technical environment;
- Capable of planning and executing on both short-term and long-term goals;
- Previous experience on understanding and interpreting PRC regulations would be advantageous.
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.