Our client is a global private banking group headquartered in Europe and operates worldwide. Due to the growth of the business, the private bank is now looking to hire a regulatory compliance professional to join its team.
You will be responsible for the compliance advisory of the private banking business in its daily operation. This will include providing regulatory policies and procedures advisory, conducting compliance monitoring and controls to ensure compliance with the regulatory requirements, and other related tasks and ad hoc requests and initiatives (investigations, audits, inspections etc.).
To qualify for this role, you will need to have the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Banking and Finance, or related discipline
- At least 8 – 10 years of relevant regulatory / general compliance experience, ideally within the private banking industry.
- Good private banking product knowledge and knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good problem solver, ability to multi-task and work effectively with different stakeholders, and a strong team player.
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv to email@example.com. For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Denise Lim at +852 2920 9133.