Associate Director - Actuarial Product Development, Insurance
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Argyll Scott Hong Kong
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
This is an exciting product development role overseeing the end-to-end processes for a leading international life insurance company in Hong Kong.
Our client is an international insurance company, they are steadily growing and looking to hire a Product Development Associate Director to lead the team and drive the product development processes by working closely with various business units and external stakeholders. The company offers excellent work-life balance and opportunities for career growth and learning. This is an excellent entrepreneurial opportunity to achieve and generate insurance product ideas from end to end.
You will be a key member of the team as you will be contributing to product development and present ideas to the Chief Actuary and Chief Commercial Officer. You will actively lead the process for market research as well as analysing ideas and insights to design life insurance products, one focus area would be High Net Worth clients, with internal marketing teams by presenting relevant and innovative new product ideas to strengthen the Group's product offering. You will also be working closely with the actuarial pricing team to assess the capital and risk appetite of the Group's financial targets, in order to deliver quality customer and distribution demands.
- University degree in relevant discipline (Actuarial, Marketing, etc) - with at least 8+ years' experience, ideally from Life Insurance
- Experience working closely with or within an actuarial team, strong experience in the full product development processes such as pricing, marketing, distribution and management of products
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate effectively across different levels and functions in the business
- Strong ability in analysis of developing product strategies and a proven track record of launching new products to the market
If you are interested to explore this role further, send your updated CV to Sze Sze Yeung at email@example.com or call +852 3695 5140 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.