Associate Director - Channel Management
- Eg. 55K to 70K + year-end bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- IPS Group (Asia) Limited
- 14 Jan 18 2018-01-14
The business model is to work closely in partnership with major private banks operating in the North Asia markets, in delivering Saving Plan (“Products”) to high net worth clients. The position will be part of the operations team in Hong Kong.
- Work with Sales Team Leaders to engage bank partners, especially PRC bank partners to understand their product market trends and needs across different region in China.
- Work closely with insurers on product selection and develop different product building strategy with various banks. Conduct product analysis and comparison; propose the product ideas to cater the market trends and needs.
- Liaise with Sales Team Leaders and Insurers to organize product training for Sales Team, to strategise product bundle for different banks, and to lead the product launch and market campaign.
- Work with Compliance Team to monitor Product Risk Disclosure of selected product, and to facilitate the implementation of Product Risk Disclosure in Sales Team.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience in the life insurance product development in banking / insurance industry
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in English is a MUST
- Detail-minded, well-organized and possess good interpersonal skills and high level of accuracy
- With positive attitude, willing to share/learn and enjoy teamwork environment
- High sense of responsibility and job ownership
- Willing to travel frequently to PRC
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)