Associate Director - Client Management / KYC
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Pacific Focus
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
An international banking group is expanding their Client onboarding team.
- Prepare and sign off KYC files for Client in Asia.
- Manage the onboarding activities, track outstanding matters and facilitate the KYC process so that customer due diligence (“CDD”) and ongoing customer due diligence (“OCDD”) are performed in a timely and professional manner.
- Oversee proper execution of accounts establishment and removal. Accountable for the data quality of customer information in the systems.
- Ensure proper records of KYC trackers and connecting parties list are maintained for internal and external audit inspection.
- Comply with the external regulations, internal policies and all applicable compliance obligations relevant to position holder’s existing work responsibilities, duties, work practices and conduct.
- Escalate any problem, issue or risk which could potentially have a significantly negative impact on any aspect of business operations or the level and quality of service provided to customer.
- Build a strong working relationship with the global Client Services Team and enhance alignment to the group model in terms of work practices and risk culture. Provide training and share knowledge to the team.
- Lead or assist with ad-hoc AML / regulatory and remediation projects.
- Sound knowledge in regulation and AML policies and procedures.
- 10+ years of relevant experience of the Banking's systems, procedures, products and services.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Relevant tertiary qualification with a minimum of undergraduate degree.