Associate Director - IT Audit
- Up to $1.3M HKD (Depending on Experience)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
We are currently seeking out IT professionals with good experience in IT Infrastructure and IT Security who has worked in a governance function who would like to move into IT Audit. IT audit professionals with experience in auditing these areas will also be considered. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a top tier global life insurance business. My client is open to individuals with a non-fs background so will looking for candidates with a non-insurance background.
- Work closely with locations' audit manager and CTOs to maintain the IT audit universe, develop and deliver the IT audit plan for the assigned locations
- Support Director of IT Audit to (1) plan and allocate resources to effectively accomplish the work to meet productivity and quality goals, (2) adjust the IT audit plans based on the changing IT controls, risk posture, and/or business priority and (3) build relevant skill sets and business knowledge.
- Supervise and coach a small team of IT auditors to manage, execute and complete the Group's IT audit plans in accordance with the GIA Standards
- Partner with financial auditors to assess application IT controls related to key business processes
- Build audit relationship with key IT Management of Group office and BUs via regular interaction so as to be informed of emerging risk issues and other key changes
- Manage audit and client expectations about deliverables, timing, and how the approach matches the needs. Ensure work products are focused, clear, accurate, and well presented.
- Review audit reports and lead discussion of issues and remedial action plans with the appropriate levels of management.
- Facilitate issuance of audit reports to management.
- Follow-up outstanding audit issues and monitor timely completion of agreed remedial actions by management.
- Provide support and recommendation to ensure achievement of departmental goals.
- Provide professional advice and insights to management to enable informed management decisions.
- Involve in the implementation of new processes and systems of the company to provide an independent view to management of the quality and effectiveness of the projects.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by the Head of Internal Audit in order to meet operational and/or other requirements.
- University graduate in IT or Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years of IT audit or other relevant experience, preferably with regional exposure
- Certificate holder of Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)/ Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)/ Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) with strong understanding in IT controls and risks
- Good people management experience
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure, information security, application security controls, system development process and/or business continuity management
- Experience in insurance business or financial industry is a definite advantage
- Knowledge with audit tools and other software such as ACL (data analytic tools) and TeamMate is an advantage.
- Good command of both oral and written English
- Energetic, result-oriented, ability to work under pressure and self-motivated
- Good analytical, report writing, interpersonal, and relationship building skills as well as strong influencing skills at all level