Value Partners is an independent, value-oriented asset management firm. Founded in Hong Kong in February 1993, Value Partners has been ranked among the top performing fund management firms in the industry. The Group was listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in November 2007. For details, please visit www.valuepartners-group.com.
- Report to team leader of Client Services Team, and as a key domain to support the Institutional Business Team
- Work closely with sales colleagues, to provide day-to-day client servicing and reporting support for relevant channel and business
- Liaise with internal teams to implement policies and procedure related to servicing existing and new clients.
- Maintain Sales materials and the relevant platform; centralize marketing materials and presentation decks for the specific business channel
- Able to write and proofread, both in Chinese and English, investment market related or investment fund related articles
- Responsible for handling client RFP, RFI and due diligence requests from sales colleagues. Handle client enquiries in a timely and professional manner. Prepare and support on-site due diligence and performance review meetings
- Handle client account onboarding and termination. To ensure all KYC documents and forms are in good order
- Keep client documentation, KYC documents, requests and responses in an organized manner
- Prepare and circulate monthly/quarterly/ad-hoc reports and materials to clients. Handle their daily enquiries when needed
- Able to articulate and explain Performance Analytics at portfolio level
- Work with internal control teams (i.e. Compliance) to ensure the risk control and regulatory requirements are met
- Support oversea clients’ enquiries and reporting functions, coordinate with the relevant internal teams to resolve the issues
- Work in ad-hoc project, support and backup other teammates for various business channels and other duties as assigned
- Degree holder in Business Admin, Finance, Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 5 – 8 years of relevant experience in client servicing/relationship management from asset wealth management or custody fund services segments preferred
- Operate independently and is capable of servicing multiple accounts and resolving complex problems. Has a good understanding of the investment business and the products and services offering in Asset Management
- A self- starter with detail-minded and well-organized character.
- Good interpersonal skills, willing to deal with people from different departments and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Interested candidates please send your full resume with current and expected salary in MS Word format at email@example.com. Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.