- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 17 Nov 17
Associate Director, Digital Servicing
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.This role looks for the continuous improvement and enhancement of the retail digital servicing platform, plans and executes them. The primary objective is to meet with increasing customer demand of self-servicing through the online and mobile channels, increase the online and mobile adoption and usage, which helps the Bank to achieve cost and operating efficiency.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Improve existing capabilities - ensure the user experience is best-in-class while balancing the risk and control requirement
* Introduce new capabilities - based on the needs of the customers, and business priorities, identify opportunities to introduce new capabilities, work with internal stakeholders on the end-to-end process and customer journey, plan and execute the deliverables
* Collaborate with stakeholders - Stakeholders include the Country Product, Segment and Distribution Network, Risk & Control, Global Digital and Technology Development Teams. Manage the relationship and work with them closely to deliver the changes
* Lead the change - Collaborate with the stakeholders, as well as the Global Digital and development team, influences the priorization, ensure timely and accurate delivery of the capabilities
* Market the change - Partner with the Digital Engagement Team, promote the capabilities to the customers and drive the usage
* Understand the risk and control - Maintain a culture of risk awareness, understand the control principles, work closely with the Risk & Control Team to optimize the process and user experience.
Qualifications and Skills
* 5+ years of experience in processes automation, ecommerce and ebanking related discipline in retail banking
* Knowledgeable with the retail banking products including Credit Card, Deposits, Mortgages, Insurance, Personal Loans, as well as generic banking services
* Familiar with the regulatory guidelines in relation to online and ebanking
* Experience of delivering change through key business analysis roles in waterfall and various agile methodologies, particularly scrum, or a good practical understanding of scrum and iterative delivery.
* Ability to document business, functional and non-functional requirements and/or user stories and functional solution designs of high quality with no ambiguity, working to tight deadlines with quick turnaround times.
* Knowledge of testing approaches and techniques.
* Proven ability to develop and implement solutions, working individually or as part of a team.
* Pragmatic team player with an attention to detail
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.