Our client is looking for an experienced finance professional for their expanding private equity business.
My client is a well-known Chinese private equity fund with a solid track record for years. They are now looking for an experienced finance profession to join their team. This position is based in Hong Kong.
- Supervising the financial reporting function for Private Equity Business (including consolidation for China, US and Japan entities)
- Perform management reporting and statutory reporting to management and shareholders
- Perform financial budget/forecast, and detailed analysis by Business Unit
- Perform fund administration for staff co-investments in private equity funds including Capital Call/Distribution, Capital Statements, Investment Summary by Deal etc
- Perform quarterly reports on management’s investment portfolio, staff loans and shares position
- Handle carried interest calculation, staff co-investment and documentations
- Perform treasury function including cash flow forecast
- Assist in HR matters including annual performance review, performance bonus, consultant contracts, separation documents etc
- Assist in executing Restricted Shares Schemes, Share Options
- Analyze tax positions for Hong Kong and PRC subsidiaries
- Update finance policies & procedures, and ensure financial controls are effective and comply with regulations
- Liaise with external auditors, tax consultants and compliance team
- Respond swiftly to requests from CFO and senior management
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time