Associate Director Financial Crime Compliance - Sanctions
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
Associate Director, Financial Crime Compliance - APAC
Michael Page have been engaged by a market leading & global corporate bank to lead their search for an Associate Director, Financial Crime Compliance. Based in their Hong Kong Branch, this position holds a particular focus on Sanctions.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you will provide financial crime subject matter expertise through independent oversight, proving insight, support and advice.
- Proactively manage the communication and assess the extent of implementation of FCC policies and frameworks
- Act as a subject matter expert and seek to expand your knowledge of the Enterprise and the regulatory environment they operate in (including supporting the development of other team members)
- Contribute to and support the leadership of the development and implementation of meaningful, high quality and timely reporting
- Coordinate internal financial crime reporting and regional initiatives Support regulatory change activity and projects (including identifying and analysing AML/CFT legislative activity and the impact of internal Policy updates)
- Contribute broad and deep technical compliance knowledge to the strategic longer term development
- Provide a consultancy and education service to all regions/divisions/units in compliance management to enable them to identify risk and successfully implement programs to manage unacceptable risk.
- Monitor, review and report to the risk management committee performance and practice throughout the region to identify and tackle areas for improvement.
- Think, act and respond, in an agile way, to issues, problems and challenges by considering and suggesting bespoke solutions of a highly technical and organisational complex nature drawing on knowledge and experience where possible.
In return, this is an opportunity to join a world class organisation, and to benefit from an market leading career opportunities. With a competitive salary and benefits scheme, this role will attract high interest. Please apply promptly with an up to date Resume, or alternatively call Neil Mehaffey directly on +852 2848 9517.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Neil Mehaffey on +852 2848 9517.