Associate Director/ Manager - Quality Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 13 Jul 18 2018-07-13
This is an exciting opportunity working with a high calibre team within a Westernized and very friendly culture.
Our client is a leading global financial services firm.
* Lead role in Operations team as the Subject Matter Expert on operational risks and quality management with controls and measures to ensure compliance with day-to-day regulatory requirements
* Resolve key process controls matters with good compliance in a professional manner
* Formulate internal policies and programs to help develop staff and organizational capabilities
* Identify, develop and deliver operational quality assurance programs for improved operational efficiency
* Coordinate between various stakeholders, such as compliance, risk and audit teams to support process or controls improvement initiatives to meet global and local regulations
* Take the lead to implement new regulations and quality control initiatives
* University degree in legal or compliance disciplines with appropriate insurance qualifications
* Over 12 years' experience in operational risk management/quality management/program management in the Financial Services sector
This role offers excellent working environment and a good exposure to the business.