Associate Director, Operational Risk
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Associate Director, Operational Risk The position fulfills the following objectives:
1. To lead the design and implementation of the Emerging Risk Framework, focusing on Group level operational risks such as Political Risk and Reputational Risk
2. To lead the development and implementation of Key Risk Indicators to monitor and report on Group and BU key operational risks
3. To be responsible for designing the Quality Assurance programme for the Operational Risk Management processes and execute the QA review for the Group Office and BUs.
4. To provide BU oversight and challenge on key issues and initiatives Minimum job requirement:
- Bachelor or Master Degree.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the life insurance industry and operational risk management field.
- In-depth knowledge of insurance operations such as product development, customer service, policy administration, sales, project management, technology, regulatory compliance, etc.
- Highly organized, results driven self-starter with excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English with ability to present articulately with appropriate level of gravitas.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.