Associate Director, Portfolio Management (Investment)
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
To provide analysis of stocks and manage equity portfolios as well as to provide client servicing Roles and Responsibilities:
- To directly manage or to assist Head of Investments to manage equity portfolio(s).
- Effective implementation of investment ideas across portfolios.
- To be back-up portfolio manager to execute orders under direction of Head of Investments or Chief Executive Officer when both or either of them not in office.
- Ensure investment transactions adhere to risk management guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure portfolio is consistently managed in accordance with appropriate strategies and guidelines defined in the investment mandate.
- To assist in launch of new funds.
- To provide client servicing and regular performance reports.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects relating to portfolio management.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Conduct investment research on companies and sectors in Asia with return target according to pre-set criteria.
- Make investment recommendation and communicate research findings to regional investment teams across Asia on timely basis.
- Make investment recommendations to Head of Investments on consistent basis to contribute positively to equity portfolios.
- To work closely with regional equity research team for stock and sector research.
- To work closely and to provide a leading role with other members of equity team in enhancing investment process on an on-going basis, to ensure high engagement and to support the team member's professional development.
- At least 8 years of experience in stock analysis in Asian markets outside Hong Kong/ China;
- Minimum 5 years proven experience of managing public funds;
- Previous experience of managing MPF's APIFs preferred;
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Admin or other related fields;
- Holder of investment-related professional qualification such as CFA, FRM or ACCA preferred;
- Possession of relevant SFC license required.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.