Associate Director, Project Management, Global Investment Bank
- AUD0.00 per annum
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 19 Sep 17
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
My Client, a well known investment bank is expanding their business transformation team, as a result, they are inviting a high clibre project manager to join the team and provide project management services to the APAC business.
- Responsible to manage a portfolio of projects
- Work on a number of workstreams in parallel, with project teams and resources across multiple time zones.
- Develop project proposals and establishes governance frameworks for project executions.
- As a key member of the project to take on business analysis, testing, and other activities as required.
- Manage scheduling, resource planning, budgeting, risk mitigation for projects.
- Establish good relationshio with PMO and business stakeholders both locally & offshore
- Successfully deliver projects that meet defined objectives, budgets and schedules.
- Need to interact with third party vendors as required
- Bachelor degree with 10 years of experience in financial services within project management area
- Fluency in English both written and verbally
- Project Management certification
- Experience in full-lifecycle technology and process change, including hands-on work with technology groups and IT implementations
For a confidential enquire, please kindly email Louis Fan at email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.