My client is an international insurer with regional office based in Hong Kong and presence in over 8 markets in Asia focusing on Life and medical insurance. Currently, they are looking for a seasoned internal auditor to join their regional internal audit team to provide independent assurance, insight and foresight to the company on the effectiveness of the company's governance, risk management and internal control.
- Perform independent audit work as per assigned by the head of internal audit
- Collaborate with local audit teams to oversee, perform and deliver audit projects in the audit plan
- engage with relevant stakeholders to walkthrough relevant processes and controls; identifying the key risks and controls to be assessed and assessing the root causes, risks, impact and remediation actions of the observations identified and documented in the audit report
- Oversee and follow up on remediation actions with local offices teams
- Assist in the development of a comprehensive and relevant risk based audit plan to ensure the audit plan for the company remains relevant to company’s strategy and aspirations
- Partner with local audit to oversee the implementation of head quarter’s internal audit methodology and other audit initiatives
- Preare regional internal audit report to key stakeholders and audit committees
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- With 12+ years of experience in audit within the insurance sector, previous experience in actuarial audit would be a plus
- Strong English and Chinese written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and influence senior stakeholders to achieve the audit goal
- Willingness to travel in Asia region (Up to 25% travelling)
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Louis Fan on +852 2847 9961 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected salary, quoting the job role Associate Director, Regional Internal Audit, Life Insurance. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.