Associate Director, Risk Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Regal Executives Limited
- 06 Oct 17 2017-10-06
Our client, a top-tier PRC full licensed firm with banking background, is now looking for an Associate Director to join their risk management team due to their fast expansion.
- Perform credit analysis and prepare credit proposals
- Conduct credit assessment and review credit applications
- Identify potential credit risks inherent in credit proposals and make recommendations
- Formulate credit risk policy to optimize the risk exposure of the bank.
- Facilitate in credit product development to strengthen the competitiveness of the bank in commercial lending, trade finance and other credit products.
- University degree in Finance / Risk Management / other related disciplines;
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in credit risk management, preferably in investment bank, brokerage, or similar financial institutions; Candidate with less experience will be considered as SVP/VP;
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal English and Chinese with fluency in Mandarin; knowledge of Simplified Chinese a plus;
- Confidence, self-motivated, independent, and able to work under pressure.