Associate Director, Sales Governance and Risk Analysis
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 17 Jun 18 2018-06-17
Please refer to detailed JD
We are currently looking for Associate Director, Sales Governance and Risk Analysis, Sales Surveillance, CEPG. Key responsibility include:
* Conduct sales governance review including mystery shopping and call back / call monitoring to achieve better control environment in the sales process
* Hold mystery shopping panel to review mystery shopping cases.
* Work with Wealth Management team and perform surveillance on sales activities.
* Design and compute the risk and conduct related metrics in sales incentives scorecard
* Handle registration and maintenance process for branch staff registered with HKMA as a Relevant Individual (RI) or IARB as a Technical Representative (TR)
* Ensure adequate capacity and succession plans are in place.
* Raise the bar on conducts through continuous coaching.
* Improve staff engagement and communication through participating in sales and branch training
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...