Associate Director/ Senior Manager, Compliance_FinTech
- HKD90000 - HKD120000 per month
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- iKas International (Asia Pacific)
- 03 Aug 18 2018-08-03
About Our Client With the rapid development of Financial Technology (FinTech) in recent years and more regulatory works are involved in different Fintech activities. Our client is looking for a high calibre candidate to join as Senior Manager or Associate Director to take lead of supervision on Fintech activities.
- Identify potential issues that may affect the front and back office operations, compliance, KYC, cyber and data security and risk management to make sure they comply with HKMA, SFC regulations
- Review Fintech activities and assessing their compliance status, including algorithmic trading, financial product investment and distribution platforms, like robo-advisers, financial platforms such as equity crowdfunding platforms, and use of new technologies to facilitate the delivery of regulatory obligations (i.e. RegTech).
- Liaise with regulatory bodies on conducting on-site inspections on a broad range of regulated activities, some involving complex business operations, innovative products and advanced practices.
- Handle licensing requirements and inquiries from SFC and related regulators.
- Perform compliance checking and review
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Accounting & Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Law or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of compliance policies and governance experience in Securities firms on FinTech or Forensic Accounting
- Familiar with regulatory licensing with solid knowledge on regulations of SFC, ICA or CSRC
- Strong communication skills with forward thinking mindset and excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese is required.
What's on Offer
- Strong Compliance Culture with promising career prospect
- Attractive package with work life balance
- Central location
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only."