Associate Director, Transaction Banking Sales Hong Kong
See job description for detailsAn exciting opportunity has just come for you to join ANZ as an Associate Director, Transaction Banking Sales Hong Kong.
- Opportunity to work with China Corporate clients
- Reporting to Director, Transaction Banking Sales Hong Kong
- Contribute to the Bank’s Regional goal
About the role
As an Associate Director for Hong Kong, you will be responsible for growing Transaction Banking business through maximizing sales opportunities with both new and existing customers while also delivering on activities relating to the day-to-day servicing and management of customer relationships. You will focus on our China Corporate customers based in Hong Kong, across both Trade and Cash Management.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Banking experience in Transaction Banking or relationship management (preferably covering China Corp clients)
- Good understanding of Transaction Banking products and the due-diligence process
- Ability to manage stakeholders
- Excellent team player, high level of sales discipline and ability to work independently
- Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills
- Collaborative and values lead. Self-motivator with excellent sales management skills
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re on a journey creating a regional bank. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
We connect you to a world of opportunity.
When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
Find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference HON002293.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave