Associate Director, Unsecured Lending Portfolio
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 21 Jun 18 2018-06-21
Please refer to detailed JD
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and value are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for a potential candidate:
- Formulate strategies and implement portfolio balance build activities for unsecured lending portfolio including Personal Loans and Loan-on-Card.
- Understand the market environment and respond to the new market changes to sustain the growth momentum.
- Review existing credit policies and propose comprehensive refinement to align with the portfolio shape.
- Work closely with credit team to streamline the credit approval process, including system enhancement and process re-engineering.
- Assist system UAT/UVT
- Review and conduct the unsecured lending portfolio analysis
- Explore new product features and product enhancements to support business growth and balance retention.
- Work closely with sales channel to enhance channel productivity and launch marketing actives for sales volume contribution.
- Collaborate with internal & external stakeholders to help drive the business objectives
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and internal bank policy
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...