Associate Director / Director, Digital Acquisition
- Negotiable HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
Please refer to detailed JD
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- The incumbent will collaborate with product team to design and deliver campaigns to promote online sales, including new acquisition (credit card, personal loan and banking sign up) and existing clients penetration via digital channels.
- He or She will responsible to drive cross-sell programs via online assets (public website, banner, online banking site) for sales team to follow up. Lead/ Participate in projects (new functionality, new forms development) that will enhance online capabilities that in turn will increase online sales opportunities
- Conduct analysis of website traffic, product pages clicks and application funnel to better understand clients' behaviour in order to derive appropriate marketing and sales activities
- Strategize and create A/B testing and re-marketing tactics for any campaign to achieve optimal performance
- Strategize sourcing channels by working closely with Digital Marketing team and based on analytics and data (conversion, CPA) to optimize online acquisition at reasonable Cost per Acquisition
- Improve customer experience with customer friendly UI/ UX, timely customer communication (SMS, Push notification Message, eDM) and sales follow up to increase conversion rate. Work with internal counterparts to improve efficiency with streamlined online application process
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing and Alliance team on external media and website optimization as well as negotiation with alliance partners to reduce cost per application/ approved account
- Conduct post-programme evaluation for continuous improvement
Our Ideal Candidate
- Practical in-house digital experience in acquisition/ marketing within a sizable bank
- Strong knowledge in website management, digital commerce, SEO, social media and content marketing
- Strong analytic skills, sensitive to numbers including sales data, web analytics and user behaviour. Hands on experience in managing data and familiar with Google Analytics
- Good understanding of UX and how to define customer friendly user journeys that impact sales in a positive way.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experiences in managing stakeholders across various departments
- Ability to drive ideas into action, with a positive outlook and willingness to take personal responsibility
- Degree holder of communications, marketing, media or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 10 years banking experience with at least 4 years in digital/ ebusiness
- Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.