Associate, Finance (FICC business)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary set up in Hong Kong by GF Securities Co., Limited, responsible for managing and planning the business of all Hong Kong based wholly-owned subsidiaries of GF Securities.
- Coordinate with Fund Administrator & Prime Broker and perform reconciliation of purchase & sale activities, corporate actions and portfolio holding positions on a daily basis in relation to FICC investments
- Maintain investment schedule for purchase & sale activities, corporate actions and fund deposit/withdrawal in relation to FICC investments
- Review month-end valuations provided by fund administrator/brokers
- Take charge of full sets of accounts & record A/P transactions in ERP
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Coordinate with IT/operations/risk management departments and assist in the implementation and integration of the investment management system
- Assist to provide investment accounting analysis & financial data from time to time
- Bachelor degree in accounting or above
- Working experience in audit company is preferred
- Knowledge in accounting treatment for financial products e.g. fixed income & derivatives is a must
- Detailed mind & willing to take challenge in new financial products
- Able to work under pressure and meet the tight deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills and knowledge of MS Office would be an added advantage
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department (i) by email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com; OR (ii) by clicking "APPLY".
Further information about our group companies can be found at www.gfgroup.com.hk and www.gf.com.cn.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.