FountainCap Research & Investment (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd. ("FountainCap") is a long-only equity fund manager focusing on global long-term opportunities that benefit from China's on-going growth and transformation. We are currently expanding and inviting talents from all different fields.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide first level PC / Desktop support and as well assist in troubleshooting on IT issues and incidents.
- Enforce information security and cybersecurity awareness standard to the team through day-to-day operations.
- Liaise and coordinate with IT vendors and service providers, and monitor service level standard.
- Ensure IT procedures and controls are adhered to regulatory requirements and company policies.
- Undertake regular IT related tasks such as P-Test, BCP, DR Test, etc.
- Collaborate on various cross-function initiatives, projects, and ad-hoc duties.
- IT Inventory Management, user access control and monitoring, patching monitoring.
Education and Professional Requirements
- Degree holder in IT, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Securities, or related disciplines.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of IT support experience (Fresh Grad will also be considered).
- Good knowledge on Microsoft AD and O365, as well as cloud infrastructure and configuration.
- Experience working in asset management company is a plus.
- Familiar with TCP/IP networking (trouble shooting desktop issues).
- Hands-on knowledge of PC components, installation and configuration
- Willing-to-learn mindset.
- High level of integrity, collegiality, consistency, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, and planning skills.
- Proactive, ability to multi-task, able to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently and as a team player.
- Passion and self-motivation.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficient in computer programing skills such as VBA is a plus.