Associate, Investor Relations & Marketing
- Negotiable HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Redpath Partners Hong Kong
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
Based in Hong Kong, Real Estate private equity, 3+ years of investor relations experience in real estate required
- Based in Hong Kong
- Real Estate private equity
- 3+ years of investor relations experience in real estate required
We represent a global investment manager with a real estate portfolio spanning Asia Pacific. They raise funds globally and now seek an Associate level to run the coordination for the investor relations team, with a focus on marketing to prospective new investors for the real estate funds.
This role is primarily a project management role to work at an operational level to ensure the coordination of fundraising efforts for the business, with an emphasis on presentations and PR for the fund and new investors. This person should have strong PowerPoint and writing skills, with the ability to create excellent marketing presentations and documents for the fundraising team. As well as a thorough knowledge of client on-boarding, be able to cover all due diligence from a fundraising perspective and.
- 3+ years of experience in the investor relations team of a placement agent, fund or investment bank
- Thorough understanding of private equity products from a marketing and fundraising perspective
- Practical fundraising experience from a coordination and administrative perspective
- Build and implement exemplary CRM processes across the business
- Organise and coordinate real estate events and road shows
- Prepare marketing materials and factsheets
- Native or fluent level of English and Mandarin essential, Japanese or Korean an additional benefit.
For further information please contact Alice Hunt (email@example.com).