Associate, M & A
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 05 Jun 18 2018-06-05
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
An global bank is looking for an M&A candidate to join their growing business.
- Assist in structuring and execution of merger & acquisition advisory transactions including
- pricing and providing negotiation advice to international clients.
- Originate, market and execute corporate finance engagements including fund raising M&A
- and buyout transactions
- Assist in project management such as drafting and appraisal of information memorandum,
- business plans and financial models
- Coordinate due diligence activities and review of transaction documentation
- Perform financial valuation, discounted cash flow and multiples-based analyses
- Conduct industry and product research
- University graduates, preferably MBA
- Strong qualitative and quantitative valuation/analytical skills
- Minimum 3 years' corporate finance and/or transaction advisory experience acquired from banks, professional firms and corporations
- Strong communication and presentation capability
- Fluency in spoken and written English. Spanish is advantageous
An excellent opportunity to join a fast growing business in Asia.