Associate, Merchant Onboarding - Terminal & System Support
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- To oversee the below merchant acquiring business operation functions:
- Terminal Installation & maintenance
- Merchant stationery delivery
- UAT support to new project, card association compliance as well as terminal software enhancement
- To look for opportunity to improve either in process redesign, streamlining and / or through system automation.
- Prepare relevant MIS reports and update DWOR.
- Responsible for Team Management eg. provide training and staff performance review for team memebers
- Degree holder preferable
- Have operation experience and understand on Merchant Acquiring business operations
- Have at least 2 years in supervising a small operation team of 5 teammates
- Have project experience on improving production capability on a continuous basis
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.