Established in 2006, Huatai Financial Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited (“HTHK”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Huatai Securities Co. Limited (“HS”), a publicly listed company on both the Shanghai Stock Exchange (601688.CH) and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (6886.HK). HTHK currently has Type 1, Type 2, Type 4, Type 6 and Type 9 licenses and it is carrying out the following businesses: securities, futures brokerage, corporate finance and asset management.
- Develop and support the implementation of the Operational Risk Management framework.
- Coordinate and maintain risk management policies and procedures.
- Work with risk owners and conduct Risk and Control Assessment to identify, assess, mitigate and monitor key operational risks and the level of internal controls.
- Analyze, monitor and report operational risk incidents and review the adequacy and effectiveness of the mitigating actions.
- Perform risk analysis and suggest control measures on new business and product development.
- Deliver training for all staff to improve knowledge of operational risk and enhance risk awareness.
- Participate on ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Risk Management, Finance or relevant topics.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in operational risk management within financial industry.
- Good spoken and written skills in English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is required.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, adaptable and accountable.