Quality Assurance Role in Private Banking Division
Quality Assurance Officer in Private Banking
- Develop, maintain and execute quality assurance programme to ensure front office staff of Private Banking Division are performing trading and non-trading activities in compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies / control procedures
- Identify discrepancies, control weaknesses and report control issues to Head of QA and PB Management through regular surveillance
- Perform statistical analysis and assist to prepare monthly and yearly report on the surveillance result
- Assist on KRI reporting and annual key risk assessment review
- Coordinate with IT on system related issue for QA Team, including MIS report and system development and system access review
- Perform ad hoc review and investigation upon the request of PB Management
Skills & experience
- Degree holder in business, finance, accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in audit / operational risk / compliance / control function in regulatory bodies / private bank / retail bank
- Good Microsoft Excel skill
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese, able to communicate in Putonghua an advantage
Notes to applicants:
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career in our group.