Associate, RMB FX Trading
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 May 18
See job description for detailsAn exciting opportunity has just come for you to join ANZ as a Local Market FX Trader.
- Experience in Local Market FX Trading
- Reports to the Head of Local Market Trading, Hong Kong
- Contribute to the Bank’s Regional goal
As a Local Market FX Trader, your responsibility is to build up the offshore Renminbi (RMB) trading and product offering capabilities, generate revenue for the bank in offshore RMB space.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Strong experience in front office trading experience. Able to manage the risk trading book and to generate consistent revenue to the bank.
- Good understanding of the front to back operations of the trading businesses.
- Good risk management skill set and willing to work in high pressure environment.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and Powerpoint. Proficient in Reuters Eikon, Bloomberg and Murex.
- Strong client services ethic, subject to compliance and regulatory controls .
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
ANZ Hong Kong is proud to share that we received the Outstanding Deposits Service Banking Award 2015 from CAPITAL magazine as well as the Best in Class in Customer Commitment & Engagement 2015 and Customer Insight 2015 awards from BENCHMARK magazine to recognise our pursuit of excellence. At ANZ, we embrace diversity and inclusion and empower our employees to innovate, collaborate and make a difference together.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued. We also offer flexible working options catered towards employee and business needs.
We connect you to a world of opportunity.
When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up?
Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP5k74hROfw&feature=youtu.be
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference HON002404.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave