Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services.
In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate with prime broker, admin, and investment management client contacts to ensure the accuracy of daily trade, position, and cash reconciliations
- Assist clients in creating meaningful reconciliations within Enfusion software, pulling information from the portfolio management system and third-party data files
- Partner closely with Enfusion’s Global Production Delivery team to ensure daily reconciliations are delivered accurately and on time, addressing any escalations that may occur
- Actively participate in building scalable processes and structure for a growing, global reconciliations team
- Work with the Product Management team to continue to enhance Enfusion’s reconciliation offering to meet the highest industry standards
Who We Need
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math, or related field
- At least 3 years of middle or back office operations experience in a role involving data connectivity and reconciliation at a prime broker, fund administrator, investment management company, or financial technology firm
- Organized, detail-oriented, and superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous client-facing experience is a bonus
Perks of working for Enfusion
- Competitive compensation and performance bonus
- 100% company paid health insurance premiums
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Global working exposure
- Personalized training and development plan