Associate, Sales Support Representative
- Not Specified
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
To actively support sales managers of HK Client Business team in client and product related activities, and deliver excellent sales support throughout the client life cycle. Close liaison with internal partners including Product Strategy, Due Diligence, Marketing, L&C and Client Service teams.
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
- To actively support sales managers of HK Client Business team in client and product related activities, and deliver excellent sales support throughout the client life cycle. Close liaison with internal partners including Product Strategy, Due Diligence, Marketing, L&C and Client Service teams.
- Candidate should have knowledge of fund industry and investment products. Additionally, the candidate should have the ability to conduct product analysis and handle multiple responsibilities concurrently and work independently to perform a variety of tasks with accuracy and attention to detail. He/ she should also have strong interpersonal and written communication skills, as well as strong planning, organization and technical skills.
- Work closely with sales manager to facilitate client relationships and account management
- Responsible for day to day management of sales support activities for the retail sales team
- Responsible for providing performance data to clients, answering clients questions / queries on products and other sales related matters
- Perform due diligence on clients and facilitate on boarding of new funds
- Preparation of sales decks and presentation materials for the sales team
- Work closely with Hong Kong Marketing team for new products and campaign launches as required
- Partner closely with different internal departments, including compliance and operations teams for project coordination on an ongoing basis
- Production of regular internal reports to the team head. Conduct analysis on the reports and identify potential problem situations, trends, and improvement opportunities. Initiate changes to processing as needed.
- Strong sales support experience in retail banking and/or insurance sectors and/or private banking in Hong Kong
- 3 - 5 years relevant experience in fund-related industry is preferable
- Sound knowledge in financial markets/ mutual funds is a must
- University graduate, preferably in a business or finance related discipline
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Cantonese - ability in Chinese-English/English-Chinese translation would be advantage. Proficient in Chinese character input is a must
- Detailed minded, reliable and well organized
- Mature and independent, self-motivated / a strong team player
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Advance level in Microsoft Excel is preferable
SFC license holder of Type 1 or 4 is preferable
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.