Associate, Specialist, Equities Operations
Business Function Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Support day-to-day contract booking of securities and derivatives market, handle Share Placement / IPO process.
- Involve in the operational trade support of listed and OTC securities products within Global Market Operations.
- Manage Share Placement and IPO subscription/ allocation transactions in timely and accurate manner.
- Reconcile and validate trade capture and assist in resolving trade discrepancies caused from trade failures, breaks, etc.
- Coordinate with front office and other support teams, locally and globally, to address trade related enquiries and issues.
- Deliver accurate and timely trade confirmation and statement on contracts, investments and sales.
- Produce daily, monthly and annual reconciliation, Commission/Fee Billing and MIS reports.
- Provide appropriate input in all change initiatives, advising potential impact on the current processes, drives change management in coordination with IT to increase automation and controls.
- Conduct UAT for system enhancements and assist on the implementation of new services/products.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Minimum 5 years equity trade booking or securities product knowledge with 2 years people management experience. Market Making experience is a plus
- Well versed in the operation of Omgeo CTM terminal
- Strong sense of ownership and sensitive to details
- Strong time management skills and able to work overtime if required.
- Able to work independently under tight deadlines and time pressure with strong sense of accuracy
- Proactive with good analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office