Associate, Specialists, Equities Operations, Vickers Securities (Account onboarding)
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Supervise client onboarding team to support daily processing including Vickers Account opening and static data maintenance
- Assist in Audit, regulatory review, FATCA and CRS reporting, etc
- Handling new business request, work with COO Office to update Operation procedure and policy
- Deliver continuous process improvements, in view of the changing operating and regulatory environment.
- Engage in system enhancement and development project
- University degree or equivalent
- At least 5 year experience in a similar position in Financial institution
- Good understanding of IT systems and operational banking processes
- UAT and User Story/ Requirement preparation experience
- Pro-active and self-starter, with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good people skills and is a team player
- Proficient in MS Excel & Word
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.