Yuanyin International Limited and its subsidiaries provide a wide range of financial services including asset management, investment banking and securities brokerage to our domestic and international clients with the total and committed support from a team of experienced financial professionals. To cope with our business expansion, we are now looking for high calibre to join our Company.
- Provide supporting, administrative and research work on various functions of ECM/DCM team
- Execute a wide range of corporate finance and capital market transactions including pre-IPO investments, bridge loans, debt financing, as well as joint ventures and financial advisory for Hong Kong, the PRC and international clients
- Have strong execution capability and to be able to multi-task.
- Coordinate ECM/DCM transactions by supporting the ECM/DCM team in initial public offerings, secondary listings and private and public placements.
- Sufficient capability in project feasibility assessment and transaction structuring
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure smooth execution
- Take an active role in the engagement process and fully involve in business development and execution activities
- Prepare pitch books and provide origination support
- Assist ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Finance, Business Administration or Finance or Business-related discipline
- SFC License type 1 & 6 are required
- At least 4-5 years of experience in investment banking, financial advisory, capital markets and related backgrounds working on deal origination and execution in greater China and/or HK
- Knowledge in HK stock market and hands-on execution experience of equity transactions is a must
- Good knowledge of the Listing Rules
- execute corporate finance and capital market transactions with minimal supervision
- Fluent in Mandarin (written and spoken) as well as English, native Mandarin speakers are strongly preferred