Associate / Analyst, FIG Sector, CFCM
This position will provide full support on originating, structuring and executing all transactions for the Sector.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Provide support on research, financial analysis, modelling and valuation relating to the execution of corporate finance transactions.
- Prepare for the listing of companies in Hong Kong, including lodging the formal listing application and all supporting documents with the Stock Exchange.
- Provide advice on corporate finance transactions, which include origination, IPO, M&A, issuing and underwriting equity securities and other varies types of transactions.
- Conduct due diligence work on the listing applicants.
- Co-ordinate with the professional parties in relation to the flotation process.
- Prepare pitch book and business proposals.
- Keep track on market activities and relevant news.
- Degree holder in Finance or related discipline(s).
- 1 to 6 years’ experience in equity research industry in FIG sector, solid experience in insurance subsector will be a plus.
- Have an in-depth knowledge in global market and culture.
- Good analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good PC skills including Word, Excel, Power Point and Chinese Word Processing.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
If you are seeking a dynamic environment in which to build your career in CLSA, please send your resume to email@example.com. Kindly specify the position title in the email subject for job application.
CLSA may collect personal data from you for purposes relating to your engagement with the Company, including human resource management and other business and internal / external compliance purposes. Any personal information and /or data collected and held by the Company may be used by the Company or transferred (whether within/ outside Hong Kong) to any other parties within the Company, subsidiaries and affiliates of the Company, internal or external service providers, or any other relevant parties including governmental or regulatory authorities, for the above purposes.