Financial Advisory (FA) practice of Deloitte China provides strategic and financial advisory services to clients throughout all phases of the economic cycle. FA comprises several distinct but related global service lines whose shared principal objective is the creation and enhancement of shareholder and stakeholder value.
Family Enterprise Consulting (FEC) provides holistic advice and comprehensive guidance to family-owned business and enterprising families to help them flourish across generations, both from a commercial and a relationship perspective.
Work you'll do
- Work closely with families to articulate their vision and values, assist with wealth creation, restructuring and preservation, succession planning as well as next generation education and development.
- Advise families on setting up effective family office and family investment fund structures, devising business and risk management plans as well as creating family constitution, investment and fund monitoring.
- Develop corporate and family governance structures as well as design/refine the set of policies through analysis of family needs and review of the existing governance arrangements.
- Advise family business in respect of operation, financing and investment with main focus areas including fund raising, fund management, mergers and acquisitions, exit strategy and asset disposal.
- Produce a high quality work product and collaborate with others to deliver a superior client experience
- Manage own work in an ethical manner with a continuous attention to quality and risk rules, and confidentiality
A fit for role? Let's talk about you.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor degree or above with major in accounting, finance, economics, business administration or law
- Two to five years' relevant work experience
- Prior experience in individual tax, wealth management, private office investment, private equity or trust is preferred
- Knowledge/qualification in Company Secretary is a plus
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with high commitment to quality client service
- Fast learner, with flexibility and adaptability to work in different service lines and on different industries
- Self-initiation, good team player and willingness to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese, including both technical and business writing, good documentation and presentation skills