Associate / Senior Associate, Fund Operations
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Value Partners Limited
- 20 Aug 18 2018-08-20
Value Partners is an independent, value-oriented asset management firm. Founded in Hong Kong in February 1993, Value Partners has been ranked among the top performing fund management firms in the industry. The Group was listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in November 2007. For details, please visit www.valuepartners-group.com.
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling daily operations of the Fund Operations team and assisting in projects led by COO office.
- Ensure accounting books and records for assigned funds, financial reports and other reports are well maintained, accurate and complete on a timely manner
- Ensure accuracy of reconciling transactions with brokers and custodians
- Monitor day to day management of fund dealing operations and liaising with transfer agencies
- Prepare regular reports and filings to regulatory bodies
- Perform due diligent and/or service review for the counterparts
- Undertake primary responsibility for the provision of fund services to investors
- Ensure internal/external audits are properly and efficiently carried out
- University Graduate with accounting related background is preferred
- Pass SFC paper 1 is an advantage
- For senior associate, at least one to two years’ experiences in the industry
- Experience in Fund Accounting, Custody and Settlement or Fund Investor Services is preferred. Experience in more than one aspect is an advantage
- Knowledge and interest in financial products
- Mature, pleasant and patient
- A team player, detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast pace environment
- Strong communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Good interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Customer focused – always go an extra mile for customer satisfaction.
- Excellent service attitude and have a strong commitments to customers
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and under stress
- Good time management skill
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint
Interested candidates please send your full resume with current and expected salary in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.