We are a global asset management firm that provides professional and institutional investors with direct access to high quality assets worldwide. We leverage core competencies in technology, risk management and global networks to drive efficient investing amongst dynamic market conditions and deliver a superior financial experience. Our headquartered is in Hong Kong and operates in over three countries internationally.
- Coordinate between clients and the investment team to develop a wide range of investment product and to optimize the clients’ portfolio efficiency given their financial needs.
- Manage bond, stocks, IPO portfolios with the aim of maximizing investment returns;
- In support of the Sales team, engage clients on investment themes and solutions, and assist in the execute of the investment solutions and trades.
- Commensurate acceptable levels of risk based on client instructions.
- 3-5 years’ experience in investment and financial assets management
- Good understanding of investment strategies and risk management;
- Strong analytical skills both in the qualitative and quantitative methods
- A passion for investing as well as demonstrated knowledge in substantial financial analysis are essential.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese.