A licensed corporation approved by Securities and Futures Commission to carry on Type 1, 4, 6, 9 regulated activities.
- Responsible for performing a wide range of DCM business such as pitch potential DCM client, financial due diligence, preparing pitch books and presenting proposals to clients
- Initiate and go through the whole process of Deal Execution in DCM
- Perform due diligence and the preparation of marketing materials, research materials and transaction documents.
- Rating advisory experience and DCM transaction
- Originate and execute proposals for clients
- To ensure all transactions are in full compliance with Company’s and regulatory rules and regulations.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of DCM Execution or Origination experience in an Investment/ Corporate Bank or Securities Firm.
- Solid understanding on credit and bond market
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, good team player, capable to handle multiple tasks
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin