• CIA, CPA or equivalent qualification • Audit or risk control exp in financial industry • Retail/branch banking business; AML/CFL
- Participate in the development and maintenance of Audit methodology and procedures to provide independent assurance of Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Branch Operation and Planning, Deposits & Loans, Direct Banking, Segment & Sales Management & Insurance, Operations – General Affairs & Central Control, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, Corporate Communications & Company Secretary
- Lead/Participate in the audit process and procedures to provide independent assessment and evaluate the governance framework, risk management, regulatory compliance processes and internal controls systems over:
- Retail/branch banking business, with focus on areas of AML/CFT, selling of investment and insurance products, and branch operations; and
- Activities performed by selected departments under Operations Division and support units.
- Lead/Participate in the handling of special assignments (e.g. investigations and other ad hoc/special projects).
- Act as business partner to respective stakeholders and other internal auditors to keep abreast of major developments/ updates to ensure efficient and effective working practices and monitor the implementation and progress of audit recommendations.
- Bachelor degree with CIA, CPA or equivalent qualification
- Min. 5-7 years of experience in auditing or other risk control functions, preferably in financial industry
- Sound knowledge of requirements on AML and selling activities and auditing requirements and applicable regulations of banking industry
- Strong in MS Excel and knowledge of ACL, MS Access or other data analytics tool is preferred
- Able to work independently or lead a team to execute audit assignment
- Able to work under pressure and interact with people at different level with good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Good command of English (Oral & Written) and Cantonese. Mandarin is preferred.
- Willing to travel to PRC and Macau