Awards Manager - Global Communications
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Sep 17 2017-09-21
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Global Communications, designs and implements communications strategies which support HSBC’s business objectives, in line with our values, and enhance and protect our reputation among key stakeholders.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Awards Manager.
In this role, you will
- The successful applicant is responsible for leading and coordinating HSBC's efforts to win third party endorsements through participation in awards and surveys organised by financial media.
- Working primarily with Global Banking and Markets, but also with HSBC's other Global Businesses, the role holder will be an outstanding process manager.
- Your focus is to ensure that materials are best practice and compliant, capable of developing a good understanding of the business's priorities, and delivered to ensure awards and surveys opportunities support successful outcomes.
- In addition, build effective relationships with internal stakeholders as well as the media, capitalising on both external and internal communications channels to promote and support awards and surveys.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- The successful individual is familiar with operating effectively in a complex diverse organisation ideally in the Financial Services sector.
- You have the ability to balance business demands and needs inline with the global communications strategy and functional needs with competing priorities, utilising your strategic approach and honed project management skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability are required to meet the needs of the businesses ever evolving statutory, regulatory, and corporate governance requirements.
- You're an exceptional storyteller and presenter and have an ability to produce clear, engaging narrative.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to develop personal credibility with senior stakeholders in often ambiguous and pressurised situations, will ensure your success.
- Against this background the role holder will be required to provide high value communications advice and guidance to support to their respective stakeholders.
- Qualifications in a related discipline will be highly regarded.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009KUF
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited