Behavioral Research Analyst (Insurance / Financial Services)
- Upto 550,000 HKD per annum + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Stirling Andersen , EA Licence No: 16S8094
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
This global major Reinsurance company are seeking a Behavioral Research Analyst to be responsible for the production and application of research in support of Life and Health Insurance business.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a proactive and motivated individual to join our LHRD Team in the Behavioural Research Unit. The chosen candidate will be a "self-starter" and a strong communicator who can independently drive forward primary research projects (field trials) with insurance companies in Asia. They will design, implement and evaluate primary behavioral science research within a commercial environment (such as running trials on websites, scripts, letters, forms etc). They will regularly present to client and industry audiences and are happy with considerable travel. They will support the statistical analyses on the results for A/B trials the team conducts around the world and delivering the outcomes to clients. They will also lead and contribute to additional research projects in the area of Behavioural Science and across other disciplines, including the changing landscape of life, health, medicine, and technology.
About the team
The Life & Health Research & Development (LHRD) department has global responsibility for the production and application of research in support of life & health business. The international multidisciplinary research team works on a broad range of topics such as behavioural science, longevity, advancement in medicines & technology. The Research Analyst will work predominately in the area of behavioural research to understand the true drivers of customer behaviour and enhance engagement of insurance customers.
· Post-graduate qualification involving behavioural research and hands on knowledge and experience designing and implementing behavioral research studies.
· BA/BSc in Behavioural science, Economics, Psychology, Epidemiology, Public Health, Health Economics, Medical and Health Sciences. Advanced degrees (MD, MSc, PhD) preferred.
· Excellent speaking and presentation skills (incl. PowerPoint), both in English and Mandarin.
· Strong proven writing skills in English and Mandarin.
· Strong IT skills, experience with large data sets and familiarity using quantitative software (e.g. STATA, SAS, Matlab).
· Excellent organisational, analytical, teamwork and communication skills.
· Experience project managing research or other commercial projects.
· Confidence working with leading national and international experts both in academic and insurance settings (both life and non-life).
· Experience in managing, prioritising and time management of multiple tasks.
· Happy to travel significantly within Asia plus some international travel to Europe.