My client is an international financial services conglomerate in search for a qualified accounting professional to join their finance team. The ideal candidate will have trained at a Big 4 accounting firm and be ambitious and willing to take on extra responsibilities, to be developed into a a senior finance position within the team. You will manage the AP, AR, and GL accounting activities with the support of the shared services team. Less experienced candidates will be considered for a Senior Associate Grade.
- Support Head of Finance to run Asia Finance Accounting functions and Reporting.
- With the support of the finance operation centre in India, manage the AP, AR and GL accounting activities and maintain related tools and processes in full compliance with Corporate standards as well as local accounting principles, tax and management reporting requirements.
- Assist in preparing monthly closing, liaising with external Auditors on financial statements productions
- Support the Head of Finance to achieve relevant key Financial KPIs: BAU Revenue and P&L, Company Productivity targets.
- University Diploma with minimum of 5 - 7 years post qualification experience in Accounting related discipline
- Experience working in a shared service environment and IT organization background is beneficial
- Experience in PeopleSoft or relevant ERP is preferable
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
For a more detailed JD, please reach out for more information