Branch Operations Manager
The Branch Ops Sr Supervisor provides leadership and supervisory responsibility for medium-sized operational/administrative team(s)) of clerical/support employees. Good understanding of procedures and concepts within own technical/subject area and a basic knowledge of other areas in order to understand how they relate to own area. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Improves process efficiencies in support of unit objectives. Requires a basic conceptual/ practical grounding in policies as they apply to the business. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Influences decisions through advice, counsel, facilitating services to others or through joint accountability for volume, quality and timeliness of end results. No direct responsibility for financial or resource planning. Work generally affects own team as well as other closely related work teams. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing support for operations activities in the Branch Channel segment
- Contribute to work flow or process change and redesign, and to form a basic understanding of the specific product or process
- May be accountable for regular reporting or process administration as an owner
- Provide indirect oversight to a small team of individual contributors
- Submit work to senior team members for review / approval
- Responsible for training team members, monitoring quantity and quality of work and providing feedback to employees on performance.
- Full supervisory responsibilities. including duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations as well as direction of daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Operations - Core Job Family:
Branch Operations Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting