Branch Trainee - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Nov 17 2017-11-08
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Branch Trainee.
In this role, you will
- Providing quality customer service through accurate and efficient counter transactions
- Meeting the financial services needs of customers by identifying opportunities and referring them to appropriate bank colleagues
- Ensuring smooth branch operations and achieving satisfactory audit rating by meeting all control and service requirements
- Supporting customers in account opening, promoting financial products such as credit cards, mortgages, personal loans and general insurance product upon promotion to General Banking Officer.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Some customer service experience in mass market is preferred but not a must
- University fresh graduate, preferably in finance or business related discipline
- Self motivated and adaptable to a service environment
- A team player with good communication skills
- Holder of insurance or investment license are preferred but not a must
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 000091QK
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited